ICICI Bank iSMART Education Loan: Those students who want to study abroad to get higher education, but due to their economic conditions, they are not able to go to other countries to get a good education. ICICI Bank has brought a very good opportunity for all those students. In this article, all the information is going to be explained in detail, so read this article till the end.
ICICI Bank iSMART Education Loans
ICICI Bank iSmart Education Loan is being given to those students of India who want to study in countries like USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Germany and France etc. Candidates who want to study in all these countries can now easily go abroad for higher education through this loan.
Let us tell you that for admission in any one of the above countries under the ISmart Education Loan by ICICI Bank, a loan of up to Rs 1 crore will be given to A1, A2 or A4 category institutions to cover their educational expenses.
- ICICI Bank Education Loan 2022
- CCL Scolarship 2022
- Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Scholarship
- DRDO Scholarship Scheme
- AISTE Scholarship Yojana 2022
After knowing this, questions are also going on in your mind what will be the interest rate on this loan, then let us tell you that the interest rate under ICICI Bank education loan is 9.28% on the basis of institution category and secured / unsecured loan. up to 12.25%.
ICICI Bank iSMART Education Loan Eligibility
- This loan is only for Indian students.
- By the way, students are willing to go abroad and get higher education.
- Applicant must have secured top score in GRE/GMAT entrance exam.
- The applicant’s age should be minimum of 18 years and maximum of 35 years.
- Must have a good academic record.
- For pursuing a Graduate/Post Graduate Degree or PG Diploma.
ICICI Bank iSmart Education Loan Benefits
- 50 lakhs is given for courses in India under ICICI SMART Education Loan.
- 1 crore is given for courses abroad.
- The interest rate in this loan ranges from 9.28% to 12.25%.
- Unsecured loan amount of up to INR 40 Lakh.
ICICI Bank Education Loan Document Required
- Aadhar Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Signature Verification
- Date of Birth Proof
- Academic Documents
- Proof of Admission
- Fee Structure
- Photo Identity Proof
- Income Proof Certificate
- Relationship Proof
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
ICICI Bank Education Loan Apply
- Firstly visit the official website.
- Click On Personal Banking/Loans Section.
- Click on the option of Education Loan.
- Click on the option of Apply Online.
- All the information sought in the application form has to be entered and required documents have to be uploaded. And then have to submit.
For More Updates: Click Here
The interest rate in this loan ranges from 9.28% to 12.25%.
Candidate should be Indian and he/she is willing to study abroad.
Candidates can download Education Loan Approved College List From Official Website.